Dr Szesny Visited Qingdao National High-tech Industrial Development Zone Print


Dr Andreas Szesny (L2), Mr. Manuel Rimkus(L3), Mr. Sun Jun (L4)

Dr Andreas Szesny, the Genereal Manager of QGSC, as well as Mr Manuel Rimkus (Chief Representative, State of Bavaria Shanodng Office) were invited to visit the Qingdao National High-tech Industrial Development Zone north of the Jiaozhou Bay on 28 March 2011. The under construction site also includes a Sino-German Eco-Park. Mr Sun Jun, the GM Assistant of the Eco-Park introduced the prospective projects for German guests.

[BACKGROUND]
The Qingdao National High-tech Industrial Development Zone includes the Sino-German Eco-Park, which is planned to be the third-generation ecological and technical zone of Qingdao and located to the north of Jiaozhou Bay. With 8 km and 20 km away from Qingdao Airport and Qingdao Harbour respectively, its first-period project will occupy 5.57 square kilometers, in which the ecological industry takes 43% of the total area and ecological business and resident zones take the other 57%. The Eco-Park aims to use 5 to 10 years to establish a classic international Eco-intelligent area and Eco-civilized model project.